First of All

Years have passed since the last time I opened blogger. It was 2014 when I stopped writing on blogger because I moved to tumblr. Then, the government decided to block tumblr forever(?). I wrote a lot of meaningful writings there, I can say tumblr has became my heart for the last 8 years. Maybe, I should bury those memories on tumblr. Anyway, I should move on to a new place and I pick blogger to start writing inspirational articles etc.

For me, writing has been part of my life since high school. I started by writing diary on my very special book. Sometimes, I re-read those writings to remind me that I constantly change, so does everyone. I feel shy re-reading because it was so funny and sometimes I can correct myself gramatically but I feel happy that I passed those difficult years.

My writing and I will be quite different from those high school student or even college student. Now, I have different responsibility, different family, different point of view and different condition so my writings will change so much. Out of all, I keep in mind to write about my experiences and extract them all to get the wisdoms and truths.

I chose "Truth Seeker, Wisdom Doer" as the name because I'm still looking for lots of truths. I hope those truths can bring me into a better person, a wise one. Especially better in acts, talks, and thoughts. We will be asked about our knowledge, we execute it or not. There's no knowledge if there's no act. These all are hopes. I hope and try to make this blog a way to share truths and wisdom. I may not always right, that's why I need your comments and thoughts, dear reader!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Belajar Sabar Lagi, Umar's Toilet Training

Ramadhan Jadi Ibu

Be Grateful First